Friday, November 29, 2013

Gobble Gobble!

This year my family came over to Shay and I's house for Thanksgiving. It was great! I cleaned the house and prepared everything on Wednesday, then got up early on Thursday and finished preparing everything else. We went and did a charity walk (5k) at Ogden Regional Hospital. This is a yearly tradition my family and I do each year. It is always way fun and this year it wasn't even that cold, which was really nice! After the run my mom came over and she helped me prepare the Turkey. I was really nervous since this way my first time EVER cooking a turkey. However, it turned out great and we pretty much demolished the turkey. Seriously though.....haha. Next year we will be heading to Shay's grandmas for Thanksgiving, but it was a wonderful blessing to be able to host it this year. I am so grateful for my family and for my amazing husband who supports me in everything and even helped me set up for Thanksgiving. Couldn't have done it without him!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment