Friday, September 14, 2012

Zoom Zoom!

Soooooo..........Shay and I have been talking for quite some time now about getting myself a new car (new to me, but slightly used to others haha). My current car was a 1997 Toyota Tercel. I love my old car. it has been faithful to me and when Shay brought up the suggestion of getting a new one, I was kind of surprised and thought why would I ever want to replace Blanca! (the name of my old white car). How could I!? This was several months ago when we discussed this.....as the months passed I looked here and there and just couldn't find any cars I liked. I switched from like Toyota Corollas, Ford Fusions, Honda Civics, Mazda 3s....etc. None of them were clickin like Blanca did that one summer day a long time ago......2 years and a couple months to be exact! haha ;) However, we didn't actually start hard core looking until just this last week, when my mom called and said her car had officially quit and was done for. I told Shay and we decided to sell my mom the car and start looking for a new one to replace it. So to sum everything up, I started looking at KSL and fell in love with some Mazda 3s in Salt Lake. We headed there one night after work and did some test driving, which was way fun by the way! The one car I fell in love with was a silver 2009 Mazda 3. That baby was saaaawweeett!! Shay wanted to think about it some more, sleep on it, pray about it, and then he said we would see how we still felt in the morning. I thought it sounded like a pretty good plan. Come morning, as we were brushing our teeth, with my puppy dog eyes....I looked at Shay and said, "Ssssoooo......are you awake?" In which he replied, "Sort of.....why?" "Oh nothing....I was just wondering how you were feeling about the car now...." He gave a little chuckle and said, "I'm feeling good." So several hours later and a drive down to SLC we came back with my baby! I have yet to name it....or take pictures of it haha. But I will as soon as I have time. For now I found one on the Internet. It obviously doesn't do it justice, but it will do for now haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment