Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nightmare Before Christmas!

So I LOVE HALLOWEEN! haha I just love Fall in general though to be honest.....and I love holidays....lets just say I'm really looking forward to all the fun things coming up! I decorated our cute little apartment the other day with purple and black tinsel and cobwebs! I was so excited for Shay to come home and see the house. I also bought cute little candle holders in the shapes of a witch's hat and a pumpkin.....and a real pumpkin! It looks awesome. I love this time of year too because it helps school go so much faster....which is either a good thing or a bad thing haha. For now it's good ;) Plus!!!!! It's me and Shay's first round at holidays together! I'm looking forward to scary movies, corn mazes, pumpkin carving, pies, turkey, mashed potatoes, and all things Christmas!

Here is a count down to Halloween!


Daisypath Halloween tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment