Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween fun!

This Halloween was a blast and I am so sad it's over :( Lame! But here are a few of the things Shay and I did to get into the Halloween Spirit :)
Eating pizza before we head to Black Island Farms 


Cute little goats!


Donkeys!

They were licking my fingers. Ah!

Scary Llamas






Going to the corn maze was so much fun. We got completely lost in one, but because we are so dang awesome we were able to find our way out! The best part though was getting to dress up for Halloween. The night before Halloween I finally decided what I wanted to be haha and Shay and I thought Hippies!!! Why not?? haha so we went and borrowed the stuff from his parents and the next day went trunk or treating with my little sisters and step mom dressed as Hippies :)

Phoebe and Shay 



I love the Holidays and can't wait for Thanksgiving! WOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment