Saturday, November 24, 2012

Our Very First Christmas Together!

So I know there is still a week before it is December, but there is no reason why Christmas can't start right after Thanksgiving. It does everywhere else! haha so yesterday after I got off work at 615 I talked Shay into going to Walmart and getting Christmas Decorations. Even though he was absolutely exhausted and had no desire to go, he went.....to make me a happy girl. I love that man! haha He knows what's good for him ;) haha Just Kidding. He does it out of love. So after going on a trek to Walmart we returned with a tree, ornaments, and lights! I was sooooo excited! Then about an hour after we arrived home our first Christmas tree was up and lookin BEA-utiful! Here are some pictures. Enjoy and bask in the glory of our tree! haha
Getting ready to assemble the tree :)


Now it's time to put on the lights :D

He was pretty dang good at hanging lights....I was impressed....not gonna lie haha

Complete with lights and ornaments....now just needs ribbon!

Now just the star!

Tada! Finished and looking lovely :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment