Thursday, November 15, 2012

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal!

So I know it is a little early for a Christmas post, but I am so excited!!!!! I LOVE Christmas....LOVE! haha But I have refrained from listening to Christmas music for now, even though every time I get in my car I am so tempted to turn it to FM 100.3....so tempted! The way I look at it is if I wait till after Thanksgiving....then I am somewhat sane and then it makes it okay to listen to it...right? haha but what I am most excited about is sharing it with just Shay. Like waking up on Christmas morning and just having it be the two of us. Watching Christmas movies like Elf, "You sit on a throne of lies!", Christmas Story "You'll shoot your eye out kid", Christmas Vacation "Is your house on fire Clark? No, Aunt Bethany, those are Christmas lights.", to Home Alone "Merry Christmas ya filthy animal." haha all of these make me laugh SOOOO much! I also love watching the cute little old cartoons on ABC Family. I think I look forward to those the most....Plus it always means school is out till the new year! Late nights, hot cocoa, and the beautiful snow. Dear Christmas hurry up...because I am ready for you :) Sincerely, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Your posts always make me giggle. Thanks! I am so ready for Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks Amber. I have to keep humor in my life with all the craziness. Helps me to remember to stay calm haha.

    ReplyDelete