Friday, June 15, 2012

Blessings

It seems lately that Shay and I have been so blessed! and in many aspects of our lives both collectively and individually. I just currently finished a semester of school and was out of a job. Shay, at the time, worked for America First Credit Union in the accounting department. He suggested I apply for a job as a teller and that he would go ahead and send an email referring me as a good canidate to hire. Months passed by and nothing happened, until one day I received a call from the America First Branch right by my house! Couple interviews and weeks later I was a new employee of the America First Credit Union. It was a huge blessing and couldn't have come at a better time. It's been about 3 weeks now and I have never been happier with where I am working. The atmosphere is great and I love the people I work with. I am so fortunate and grateful for the opportunity I've been given to better my skills and to help those around me.

Shay was also blessed with a new job as well! He was offered and accepted a position within America First as an interal auditor or the more official term is business process analyst ;) He just started a couple of weeks ago and according to him it is going well. It is a heavier job load and requires a lot of extra learning, but the benefits definitely outweight the cons. Besides there is nothing Shay can't handle. He is amazing with change and can adapt to anything that comes his way. He's pretty much my hero is what I'm saying.

But not only have we been blessed with great jobs, but we just recently put a deposit on an apartment in West Haven! It is the perfect location, top floor...end unit, price, and place we want to begin our new journey together. It was very exciting and a huge step for both of us. I cannot wait to begin my life with Shay and look forward to every phase, whether it is the honeymoon phase or the phase right after where you're thinking....what in the heck did I just do!? haha...totally kidding! These blessings have been a huge testimony builder that the Lord loves his children and will bless them if they but ask and do those things that are right. Here's to two great new jobs and a new apartment! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment