Monday, June 25, 2012

Engagements

In the beginning of June Shay and I went and got our engagements done. It was so much fun! Our photographer was wonderful. We did two different locations and two different outfits. The first location was in downtown Ogden, around some of the old buildings, and underneath the bridge on 24th and wall. That was way cool, especially going under the bridge. I never would have thought of having pictures underneath there! Then the next location was up in Mantua in a field of poppy flowers. Those were amazing and matched my dress perfectly! (which was not planned by the way...haha). But we just got the CD back full of them last week and we are preparing to send announcements pretty soon! It's crazy how fast things are going. I can't believe we pretty much only have a month left before the big day! I'm very excited, but nervous at the same time haha just because there is still so much to do. This past Saturday I went shopping for decorations with the girls in my family and my mother-in-law to be and let me tell you it was insane! Pretty sure that is the hard part about this whole wedding thing. Planning is easy, but then actually putting that plan into action and organizing everything so that you are ready to put it into action is the hard part, but I'm so grateful for all the girls in my family and for Shay's momma. They have all been so helpful and there is no way I could do this all by myself.

My favorite one of us :)


Under the bridge on 24th and wall :)




In a couple of weeks I will be getting my bridals done as well. Those I am really excited for! I love my dress and can't wait to spend some quality time with my momma, who will be going with me to get them done. It'll be a good time for sure! Plus I love my photographer haha. That always helps! But I just have felt so blessed lately because even though this has been way stressful, I have been able to stay sane throughout all of it! I have a huge support group and have received help whenever I have needed it. 39 days and counting! Wohoo!

2 comments: