Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tag your it!

So I was reading over some blogs and came across this fun thing!
Rules

1. Post these rules

2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things

3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post

4. Create 11 new questions and tag 11 people to answer them

5. Go to their blog/facebook/twitter and let them know you have tagged them.


11 Random Things...

1. Whenever I see a girl with really long bangs that keep getting in her face. I want to run over and tuck them behind her ear! Call me weird....but it bugs haha

2. Instead of walking over to my closet and hanging up my clothes, I toss them on my hope chest...then over the duration of the week, I make piles of things to hang and things to fold...that's about as far as I get ha

3. I dislike it so much when people go thirty...in the left hand lane...on a 50mph road.

4. I secretly love watching the Disney channel and Nickelodeon.

5.  I love to play halo and would play it all day long if I could.

6. When I eat a three musketeers I eat all the chocolate around it and leave the inside for last.

7. I can't get enough of the Lord of the Rings and watch all three every Christmas.

8. I like to brag that I asked my fiance out on the first date.

9. Sliding into bases when playing softball is the biggest rush and I love it!

10. When I was little, I was running with a stick, tripped, and it went through my eyelid.

11.I make to do lists for everything!

Questions I answered from blog I found
MY questions for YOU to answer

1. If you could be any Disney character, who would it be and why? Wendy from Peter Pan, so I could fly away to never never land and stay a kid forever haha

2. What is your greatest accomplishment in life? Receiving academic all-state for Volleyball and Softball my senior year.

3. Name a time when you got so mad you thought your head was going to explode- One time I was tutoring at Highland Junior High and this kid that had been giving me trouble all week called another kid I was tutoring a bad name....which was not the first incident. This time though he had crossed the line. I yelled at him and told him his language and the way he treated others was NOT acceptable! Needless to say I made him cry and he thought twice about teasing that kid again.

4. If you went to sleep and woke up married to a celebrity, who would it be? oooo....that's a tough one. Could I have a different one each day? haha ;) No I would have to say Orlando Bloom....dressed as legolas. haha

5. When was the last time you yelled at someone? Um.....Not sure. I rarely yell at people. I just give them the silent treatment haha

6. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people chew really loudly

7. Who is the best kisser you've ever kissed? Um.. my future husband of course! haha

8. If you were a hot dog condiment, what would you be? Probably ketchup....don't know why haha

9. What song do you know like the back of your hand? ALL THE SONGS from Moulin Rouge! Love that movie haha

10. Name one of your favorite memories- Going up camping with my family when I was little and lying out on the trailer watching the stars with my dad and brother :)

11. What would you do for a Klondike Bar? What wouldn't I do!?

I'm not going to tag 11 people because I don't like to follow the rules. So, if you read this, consider yourself TAGGED.

MY 11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER!

1. What's the strangest talent you have?

2. Do you have any nicknames you are not proud of?

3. If you could be a character in any novel, which novel would it be, which character, and why?

4. What would you do if you had a million dollars?

5. What was one of your favorite things to do as a child?

6. If you could be any candyland character which one would you be and why?

7. If you were on a stranded island what one item could you not live without?

8. What's your favorite color?

9. Do you play any sports?

10. What do you have to eat everyday or at least every other day?

11. What is your favorite dessert?

No comments:

Post a Comment