Friday, July 20, 2012

Formals

Here is a glimpse of Shay and I's formals. I was bummed at first that Shay was going to see my dress before the wedding, but you have to understand that if we didn't do them this last Tuesday if would have been 9 o'clock in the morning on the day of the wedding...ya I'll pass haha Luckily though our photographer was awesome enough that she let us do them another day. Huge stress off of Shay and I, as well as her. But it was so much fun. We went up to the Bountiful temple. The weather was perfect...it wasn't too hot and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I am so excited for August 3rd and I cannot believe that it is only two weeks away. Um....where did the last three months go??? It's crunch time now and I don't even know what to do with myself haha....I'm ready and then I'm like wait no I'm not! There are just lots of little things left to do, but I'm going to get them done.....hopefully haha. But here is a sneak peek of one of our formals! Wohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment