Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The zoo

This past weekend Shay and I tagged along with my family and went to the zoo. The zoo is already my favorite place, but after seeing the brand new polar bear exhibit, it is HANDS DOWN my favorite place now haha. Coupled with the new kitty kat exhibit and the bird show, this is like my heaven on Earth. I have always loved animals and the zoo just makes me so giddy...just ask Shay haha. He could testify that even after a full day of the zoo I could still walk around for hours looking at all the animals...including the ugly turkeys that wander the grounds. But there was something that made this zoo visit extra special! Shay and I were standing in line for the bird show, when one of the zoo workers walked up to us and asked Shay and I if were were married...we very hesitantly said no...and then she asked us if we were brother and sister! haha It was pretty funny. After we explained to her we were engaged, she asked Shay if he would like to be apart of the bird show. He would be playing her fiance. The main guy would call them up to get a picture of some doves, frightened, she would fall backwards and land in a pool of water. Of course Shay agreed! It was super hard haha....I wanted to hold his hand the whole time during the show, but couldn't because he "wasn't my fiance", but the time came and they went up and it was HILARIOUS! and not being able to hold is hand was totally worth it. Plus we got free train ride tickets :) Score! Here are some pictures of our fun day at the zoo!



  
  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment